Call our helpline if you consider yourself
- to be a victim of modern slavery and are in need of assistance, or
- or you are nominated to make referrals to Government services for victims of modern slavery, or simply a concerned individual, who comes into contact with some-one you suspect may be a victim of trafficking and in need of assistance
Please call our 24-hour confidential Referral Helpline on 0300 3038151 available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Those who don’t need accommodation but still need support have the same entitlements as someone living in a safehouse.
The Salvation Army will therefore provide victims of modern slavery with:
- Material assistance
- Access to psychological support
- Access to legal advice and assistance
- Emergency medical treatment
- Translation and interpretation services when appropriate
- Education for children.
Our case workers are in regular contact and only a phone call away.
They often accompany victims to important meetings and work alongside other key professionals such as solicitors and local authorities. They work with victims to develop supportive links within the community and help them have access to training opportunities and secure employment.