Join #TeamSallyArmy and challenge yourself by running through one of the most scenic cities in the world
Experience Edinburgh’s breath-taking landscape like never before with the Edinburgh Marathon Festival that will take you through the very heart of the city, by passing iconic landmarks and panoramic views.
The scenic race is famed for its flat and fast course and was voted the fastest marathon in the UK by Runners World, so why not set a new PB in 2018!
The festival caters for all fitness levels, with options for juniors to 5k, 10k, half and full marathon routes. Whatever course you choose, you’ll be supporting the vital work of The Salvation Army.
- 5k - ages 11 years and over
- 10k - ages 15 years and over
- Half Marathon - ages 17 years and over
- Full Marathon - ages 18 years and over
How you’ll be supported on this event
Our dedicated team will support you every step of the way. We’ll make sure you feel as prepared as possible with all your training and fundraising and the Edinburgh Marathon Festival organisers will provide you with:
- Wicking finisher’s t-shirt
- Accurate chip timing
- Tailored training plan
- Great finisher’s medal
- Race recovery pack
- Fantastic running experience
By taking part and fundraising for The Salvation Army, you are teaming up with a real force for good in today’s work and you will literally help us transform lives.
Are you part of a Salvation Army corps? If so, read on...
Get involved and raise funds for local initiatives by encouraging your local community to take part in this fantastic event. Get in touch with the fundraising events team at email@example.com for your tailor-made posters and social media posts!
- When: Saturday 26th May - Sunday 27th May 2018
- Where: Edinburgh, Scotland
- Distance: 5K, 10k, Half Marathon, Full Marathon
- Commitment 5k - £10 reg fee plus £100 target sponsorship 10k - £10 reg fee plus £150 target sponsorship Half Marathon - £15 reg fee plus £250 target sponsorship Full Marathon - £20 reg fee £400 target sponsorship