The Candidates Unit is here to serve and support all those in the territory who are exploring God's calling.
The Candidates Unit has information about spiritual leadership opportunities within The Salvation Army, news about future Design for Life weekends, an overview of the screening and selection process for applicants to Officership and Territorial Envoyship, plus a range of resources.
What we do
- We are here to serve and support all those exploring their God given call.
- Prayer support, and a listening ear
- We facilitate the screening and selection process for all applicants for Officership/Territorial Envoyship and those returning to officership
- We support those responsible for Applicants and Candidates in all 22 divisions
- Design for Life weekends - a weekend for those that want to explore who they are and what God is calling them to.
Visit our events page for information on commissioning and Candidates Sunday.
Download our guide to find out more about becoming an officer or territorial envoy.
We would love to meet you. If you are ever visiting the William Booth College do call in and see us.
William Booth College,
If you have any questions please contact:
Phone: 020 7326 2820
Check out our Facebook page - Candidates Unit
The site of The Salvation Army’s leadership and training programmes since 1929.
Train as a Salvation Army officer or Territorial Envoy at William Booth College.
Our weekend course, Design for Life, helps you discover God's design for your life.
Candidates Sunday is an opportunity to encourage people to consider God's direction for their life and to say their yes to him.