Join Team Sally Army and trek through the Cambodian Jungle to witness amazing views and the remains of an ancient civilisation!
Trek through small rural villages to dazzling green rice-paddies and jungles dotted with temples and ancient ruins.
Our incredible trekking challenge will carry us on to our finish point the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Angkor Wat- voted Trip Advisor's #1 landmark in the world in 2018.
Whether you have a personal connection with The Salvation Army or whether you just believe in the good work that we do, joining our team of like-minded individuals as we take on a five day trek and nine day trip of Cambodia will be a unique life changing experience.
- Early bird offer: Sign up before October 26 and get £50 off your registration fee using the code EBTSAC
- 2-4-1 offer: Sign up a friend at the same time and just pay one registration fee using the code 241TSAC
What will my impact be?
The whole trip will be an experience of a lifetime, with the money raised going to support our vital work supporting those affected by addiction.
(Alternatively you may wish to support a local Salvation Army project; the choice is up to you).
How we’ll support you
- A #TrekCambodia t-shirt to wear everyday of your trek
- A support pack full of fundraising and training advice
- Regular advice and support from a dedicated member of the team
- Access to our Trek Cambodia closed Facebook group!
By trekking and fundraising for us, you’re teaming up with a real force for food in today’s world and you will help us literally transform lives!
- When: 2nd – 10th November 2019
- Where: Cambodia
- Highlights: Explore Angkor Wat, one of the great wonder of the world!
- Commitment: £299 registration fee (£249 Early Bird offer) plus minimum sponsorship