We are ordinary people who believe in the power of an extraordinary God.
please expand each section to see what's on
10am JAM club (Sunday School and Youth Group)
11am Morning Worship (1st Sunday - All age worship special
- 5.15pm Open Air Service at the Town Clock (May, June and September only weather permitting)
- 6pm Evening Worship (3rd Sunday - 'Songs of Praise')
- Worship followed by tea and coffee fellowship (except July and August
- 7.30pm Late evening Open Air Service at the sea front (July and August only weather permitting)
Christian faith during the week, when our doors are open to offer programmes and activities for the whole community.
9.30am Parents and Tots Group
2.30pm Home League (Ladies Meeting)
- 7.30pm Bible Study Home Group (contact us for venue information)
2.00pm Quilting group. All welcome.
- 10am 'Connect Club' (a youth club for adults!)
- 7.45pm Songsters Practice
- 10.00am Coffee Morning
- 10.00am Employment Plus (for help with job search, C.V. writing and interview skills etc.)
- 7.45pm Band Practice
- 10.00am Bereavement Care Group
- 10am Art Group
- 10am 'Solo LInk'. Group for those who live alone. (alternate weeks) For enquiries contact Erica 01263 826896
Contact Majors Alex and Janet Bishop or the hall receptionist (01263 826059) for more details.
- 7.00pm Saturday 17th June - An evening of music with The Salvation Army Symphonic Wind Ensemble. Tickets £6
- 7pm Saturday 15th July - An evening of music with Peterborough Citadel Band. Tickets £6.
- 7.30pm Monday 7th August - 'Summer Special' featuring The Salvation Army Norfolk Fellowship Band (Bandmaster David Woodrow). Tickets £5
- 7.30pm Monday 14th August - 'Summer Special' - 'The great British Bump Off' (murder mystery evening). Tickets £5
- 7.30pm Monday 21 August - 'Summer Special' featuring 'Musical Variety evening' with special guests. Tickets £5.
- 7pm Saturday 16th September - Norfolk Wherry Brass in Concert - the 'Wartime Spirit'. Guest Vocalist: Major Barrie Sampson. (North Norfolk Railway 1940's Weekend) Tickets £6
- 11am and 6pm Sunday 18th September - Meetings led by Majors Barrie and Maria Sampson(North Norfolk Railways 1940s weekend). 6pm will be 'Songs of Praise'
The Charity Shop and 'Meeting Place' Coffee shop
- Monday 10am - 4pm
- Tuesday 10am - 4pm
- Wednesday 10am - 4pm
- Thursday 10am - 4pm
- Friday 10am - 4pm
- Saturday 10am - 4pm
Volunters always welcome.
Meet the people
our church leaders are committed to transforming the lives of people in their community