Learn about rare breeds
As a Rare Breeds Centre our aim is to help conserve and promote the UK's Rare Breed Livestock through education and breeding programmes.
Whilst visiting the site you will have the opportunity to feed the sheep and goats. Please only feed the animal food purchased from the entrance. Human food can be toxic to animals.
Open Wednesday to Sunday from 10am, last entry 3.30pm
- Adults £5.00
- Children (3-16) £4.00
- Under 3's FREE
- Concessions (over 60's, students and disabled with carer) £4.50
- Child Concessions (disabled with carer) £3.50
- Adults £30
- Child (3-16) £24
- Concession (named adult plus 1 assistant) £27
- Concession (named child plus 1 assistant) £21
- Family (2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult with 3 children£100
- Childminder (1 named adult plus 2 children) £75
We accept the East Anglia Pass and offer 2 for 1 entry (the cheapest entry is free).
Animal feed is available to purchase on arrival for 40p per bag or 3 bags for £1.00. Please only feed the sheep and goats with food purchased from the kiosk. Human food can be toxic to animals.
For 122 years Hadleigh Farm has been a place where people come to receive training and develop the skills they need to succeed in whatever they want to do.
The Hub Café offers a range of freshly prepared homemade food. We believe in sustainability and minimizing negative impact on the world around us.
Our Mission flows through all we do, we have a specific team that are blessed to be able to run regular weekly activities that we would love to welcome you to.