Corporate fundraising at Christmas
Taking part in employee fundraising during Christmas not only supports the vital work of The Salvation Army, but also enhances your corporate culture by boosting staff morale and unity.
This shared purpose brings colleagues together, infusing your workplace with a sense of fulfilment and togetherness. Simultaneously, it adds a festive touch, allowing you and your colleagues to have fun while making a positive impact.
Get started and sign up to download our Christmas Fundraising Pack.
Why fundraise for the Salvation Army at Christmas?
- Share comfort and joy: Help us spread warmth and joy of the season to those who need it most.
- Help to combat homeless and hunger: Join our mission to ensure that no one is homeless, hungry, or lonely during Christmas.
- Community initiatives: Our efforts include providing Christmas lunches, food parcels, and toys to those in need.
- Protecting rough sleepers: We’re working tirelessly to offer beds, emergency provisions, and support to those without shelter.
How you can get involved
🎅 Are you looking for ideas on how to fundraise at your work? Here are some of our favourite ideas from previous Christmas fundraisers:
- Christmas beanie day! We all love a Christmas jumper day, but we think Christmas beanie hats are such a fun way to get involved too! Pick a day, let everyone know, and encourage your colleagues to donate £5 to your JustGiving page.
- Deck your desk with bells and holly. Yes, speed decorating! To play, challenge everyone to spend a lunch hour making their workspace as Christmassy as possible. Then ask a panel of judges to give a gift to the best (or most outlandish) desk.
- Star tree! Print and cut our star tree and star tags, ask everyone in the office to write something they are grateful for or someone they are remembering this Christmas, donate a fiver and stick on our printable star tree, a tree in your office, or even one drawn on a whiteboard!
- Christmas quiz! ‘Tis the season to be quizzing. It’s simple to set up - all you need to do is find some questions online, choose a quiz master, rustle up some prizes and away you go. Now, what gifts did the three wise men bring?
- Good ol’ festive collection. Minimal fuss, big impact. Create a JustGiving page and encourage all employees to make a donation. Extra points if the company matches all donations!
Once you have chosen your fundraiser, set up your Christmas 2023 JustGiving page and start reaising funds today.
Other useful resources
We would love to hear about your Christmas fundraising!
Find out how you can spread some joy this Christmas with our FREE festive fundraising pack.
We've shared our top tips for making the most of your fundraising event.
Thanks for raising funds to support us. Here’s how to make pay in your sponsorship.