Support for adults
Journeying towards faith in Christ and spiritual maturity
Throughout its history The Salvation Army has valued the ministry of women and encouraged a specific ministry amongst women.
In recent years there has been a move towards engaging with men in a similar way addressing the need to see more men coming to faith and being discipled in the church family.
'A variety of engaging resources are available to promote and support these ministries'
- Christian Vision for Men - helping men find their faith
- Connect: Annual resource for mid-week groups
- Connect Plus: Resources for men's and women's ministries
- Family Ministry Songbook and backing tracks Songs to support ministry with mid-week groups
- W Course: Faith development course for women
- Helping Hand Fundraising projects helping those in developing nations
- Family Ministries Calendar - a calendar including scripture verses and prayers
- Domestic Abuse Awareness - Helping those at risk from violence and abuse
Contact us directly for further information or hard copies on the below resources -
- MAD Men: Make a Difference Men's Ministry Programme
- Inspire 5: Ideas for Men's Ministry
- Square books: Resources for pastoral visits
- Women and God Local: To empower local women's ministry