Family ministry values
Family Ministries supports programmes, provides training and produces resources with the aim to:
- Include Christ in everything - Christ-centred
- Always do what pleases God - Justice
- Express fully our God given potential - Creativity
- Value differences - Diversity
- Rejoice in God and one another - Celebration
- Bring all ages together - Intergenerational
- Offer a warm welcome to everyone - Hospitality
The Salvation Army Family Ministries Unit exists to empower, equip and enable people of all ages to journey together, building appropriate relationships with others, having the intention of bringing them to faith in Christ and spiritual maturity.
Providing resources and support for children with their parents and carers
Providing resources and support for families.
Providing support for men’s and women’s ministry programmes
Review our resources providing support for all the family.