Your gift could transform someone’s life today.
You can make a single or regular gift to The Salvation Army below.
- A one-off donation to The Salvation Army can ensure that we are there for people in their darkest hour, whatever their circumstances and whenever they need us
- A regular donation to The Salvation Army can help us to plan long-term and ensure that we can help as many people as we can in the months and years to come.
However you choose to give, we are truly grateful.
Your donation could provide:
- Hot meals and advice to people experiencing homelessness
- A food parcel for a family struggling to put food on the table
- Employment advice to people struggling to find jobs
- Companionship and lunch for lonely older people
A gift of:
£19 could help provide a box of groceries, so that families who are struggling in poverty can share a meal together.
£45 could provide an hour of one-to-one support work for five homeless people in one of our centres to help them get back on their feet and make a fresh start.
£114 could meet the cost of an officer to run a Salvation Army centre for three days – so vulnerable people can access essentials.
Make a difference to the lives of the most marginalised and underprivileged people in the UK.
Making a gift to us is a wonderful way to let the memory of a loved one live on.
By leaving a gift in your Will to The Salvation Army, your compassion will live on.
Read answers to frequently asked questions about our fundraising, including how we fundraise and how we protect your data.