Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
How do we help?
We help people get a handle on what they owe and work alongside them to make a realistic plan for repaying their debts.
Our free debt advice service can contact creditors on a person’s behalf to explore and negotiate options like repayment holidays and more realistic repayment plans.
Our debt advice centres support people with debt ranging from a few thousand pounds to many tens of thousands of pounds.
What do we do?
We work with our clients and creditors in a number of ways:
- Understanding the level and type of debt
- Reviewing our clients’ financial situation to find ways to raise income and reduce expenditure
- Developing and agreeing a realistic debt solution’
- Negotiating with creditors on behalf of our clients to freeze any existing interest payments and agree a mutually acceptable payment plan
- Supporting our clients during the repayment process and renegotiating the plan should circumstances change
- Providing money education to help change habits and minimise the chance of debt recurring in future
Our Debt Advice Centres are located in:
For those people who do not have a ‘local’ debt advice centre, support can be provided online by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Our cafés and community projects are the front line of the battle against poverty in the UK
Providing the basics and supporting people on a path to dignity and not to dependence
Employment Plus Locals offer information and guidance within a supportive environment
We provide tailored support to help you with your finances.