Support The Salvation Army
The Salvation Army is a worldwide Christian church and registered charity, which has been fighting against social inequality and transforming lives for over 150 years.
Here in the UK and the Republic of Ireland, we offer practical help to people without discrimination, standing up for those who are vulnerable and fighting against injustice.
The services we offer are diverse and responsive to the realities of life in the communities we serve. Our work includes:
- Support for people who find themselves homeless
- Emotional and practical support for victims of modern slavery
- Help for families in poverty
- Advice and support for people suffering with addiction
- Befriending older people and those who are lonely
- Campaigning and social policy
- Providing debt and employment advice
The support of generous people like you helps us to respond to the people who need us most. Across the UK last year we:
- Served 1.6 million meals to hungry people
- Accommodated 3,000 homeless people every night in our Lifehouses
- Supported over 2,200 victims of human trafficking.