A regular donation to The Salvation Army can help us to plan long-term and ensure that we can help as many people as we can in the months and years to come.
By supporting The Salvation Army, your donation could provide:
- Hot meals and advice to people experiencing homelessness
- A box of groceries for a family struggling to put food on the table
- Companionship and lunch for lonely older people
A regular Direct Debit of:
- £5 a month could help provide food parcels to families in urgent need and bring joy and new hope into their lives.
- £9 a month could help to provide one-to-one support work for a homeless person in one of our centres.
- £15 a month could pay for a weekly lunch club so 2 lonely older people can enjoy lunch and friendship at a Salvation Army centre.