Fundraise in celebration
Turn your milestone moments into an opportunity for positive change!
Whether you're celebrating a birthday, anniversary, Christening, graduation, or any other milestone, there's no better way to make it even more meaningful than by using it as an opportunity to give back.
Fundraise on your birthday
- Set up a Facebook fundraising page to celebrate your birthday and ask for donations instead of presents! Or create a page with JustGiving if you would prefer, and remember to share the link with all your friends and family.
- Have a party with a purpose and organise a birthday bash with fun and games to add to your fundraising.
- Do something thrilling like a Skydive to mark a special birthday and get sponsored for it!
Fundraise at your wedding
- If you’re celebrating your wedding or civil partnership with us - congratulations! You could set up a JustGiving page, and add a QR code to the place cards encouraging guests to consider making a donation.
- Forgo the several slow cookers and ask for donations in lieu of gifts.
- Ask guests to write a happy or funny memory of the bride and groom to hang on a tree during the celebrations for everyone to enjoy, and ask for a small donation to take part. We can provide you with money boxes for cash donations, so do get in touch!
- Organising a memorial collection at your wedding or civil partnership can be a meaningful way to celebrate the life of a loved one and acknowledge their absence on the day.
Fundraise in celebration of a life
- Celebrate the life of someone special and give thanks for the memories you share with them. You can honour their lives by setting up a special online tribute fund, share photos and memories on the page, while helping raise funds to make a meaningful impact.
- If you would prefer, you could set up a JustGiving fundraising page instead.
- Having a funeral collection? We can provide collection envelopes, so please get in touch with us if this is something you'd like.
Making a gift to us is a wonderful way to let the memory of a loved one live on.
Do something amazing - join Team Sally Army and fundraise to help transform lives.
We've shared our top tips for making the most of your fundraising event.
Questions and answers about fundraising for us.