Salvation Army Chatteris
We believe that we are Saved to Serve you, with a Heart to God and a Hand to Man.
This means that, with the Lord’s help, we strive to help and demonstrate God’s love to everyone without prejudice or discrimination.
Everyone is welcome through our doors and we will not turn anyone away who is in need.
Jesus said “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest”.
To share the good news
To serve others without discrimination
To nurture disciples of Jesus
To care for creation
To seek justice and reconciliation
Fullness of life for all with Jesus
Our identity and God-given mission as disciples of Jesus Christ are shaped by the values of the Kingdom of God. We love God with all our heart, soul, strength and mind, and we love our neighbour as ourselves.
- We have Integrity in everything we do, being reliable, trustworthy, transparent and honest in our personal and business relationships.
- We are Accountable to God in every area of our lives and to others in all our dealings.
- We have Compassion for all people.
- We are Passionate about unconditionally demonstrating God’s love to everyone.
- We have Respect for people and planet, seeing the God-given potential in every person and being stewards of the environment.
- We are Bold in proclaiming the gospel in everything that we do and in fighting for social justice.