We exist to Save Souls, Grow Saints & Serve Suffering Humanity
Why not join us!
please expand each section to see what's on
10:30am - 11:45am Morning Worship
- followed by Coffee Fellowship
- Sunday School during the Meeting
- All-Age Worship (monthly)
3.30pm Messy Church (Second Sunday of the month)
- 10th Februray 2019 | Love
- 10th March 2019 |
- 14th April 2019 | Messy Easter
- 12th May 2019 | Who's Calling?
- 9th June 2019 | Fire!
Photos from Messy Church:
- 9am-10.15am Community Breakfast Drop-in
- 1.30pm - 3.30pm 'Craft and Natter' Craft Group
- 10am - 12pm CAMEO Friendship Club (Monthly)
- 7.15pm Brass Band Practice
- 10am - 11:30am Parents & Toddlers (Term time only)
- Please contact us on 01243 870243 for details or to be added to the waiting list.
- 1pm Dance Fit FM (Term Time Only)
- A free dance aerobics session in a fun no-pressure environment.
- 3pm Brass Learners for Adults
- 6pm - 7.30pm Kids Alive Club (Term time only)
- A Children's club for Primary and Junior School ages. Please contact 01243 870243 for details or for your child to be added to the waiting list
Please note that whilst we endeavour to keep the information on this site up-to-date, dates are subject to change. Please call the office on 01243 870243 for more information.
For more live information, please follow our Facebook Page - search bognorSA - as this is kept up to date daily.
Our corps uses a variety of music to aid worship. This ranges from the traditional to the contemporay. To support our worship we have a brass band, a pianist and a guitarist as well as lively songs for the children (of all ages!) played through our multi media system.
BOGNOR REGIS CORPS BAND
Bognor Regis Salvation Army band forms an integral element of the Salvation Army and its outreach to the wider community. The band provides music, including accompaniment for congregational singing, within the Salvation Army itself at most services. The band also provides a musical background and accompaniment at public events such as the Remembrance Service at the Town Hall each November, and is available to play at any event where it's contribution would be of benefit to the community. Christmas is a busy time for the band, playing Carols at the Town Centre, public events and bringing the Christmas spirit to many who will spend their time in care homes or other similar establishments. Salvation Army bands in general comprise Christian musicians who are happy to uses their skills as a means of ministry in a very practical way. The band at Bognor Regis currently has around 20 players comprising a mix of Salvationists and Christian friends. We also have a Brass Club where adults of any age can learn to play a Brass instrument with a view to eventually becoming members of the main band.
- Bandmaster Graham Paul
We believe in the power of prayer and would love to pray for you.
If there is anything you need us to pray for, please email email@example.com
"Our prayers may be awkward. Our attempts may be feeble. But since the power of prayer is in the one who hears it and not in the one who says it, our prayers do make a difference." - Max Lucado
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. - Philippians 4:6-7
Meet the people
our church leaders are committed to transforming the lives of people in their community