At The Salvation Army, we work directly with vulnerable people across the UK and Ireland, many of who are experiencing homelessness and have nowhere else to turn.
Breaking the cycle of poverty is challenging and we constantly seek innovative ways to support people in addressing this to achieve sustained change. We understand the challenges commissioners face in meeting the needs of vulnerable people; that’s why our solutions are modern, competitive and tailored to the outcomes you need.
More than 45 local authorities have chosen us to help deliver their services. Our network of programmes supports over 3,000 service users every day. We are contracted to deliver over 70 contracts for homelessness services through:
- drop-in centres
- accommodation in our shelters (called Lifehouses)
- rough sleeper support
- addiction support.
- Deliver a range of services across the community.
- Deliver services to older people through our network of over 650 churches and community centres and our 12 residential care homes.
- Support people in poverty to break the cycle of dependence.
- Support victims of modern slavery.
- Develop partnerships with local and national stakeholders to add value and to ensure the best service delivery for our clients.
Find out more about what services are in your area using our map.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss what we do and how we can meet your needs.
Please email: email@example.com
Find out more about what we do, and how you can help us break the cycle of homelessness.
We offer tailored support to help people become job-ready
We work at the heart of communities transforming lives in the name of Jesus
For over 150 years, The Salvation Army has been transforming lives at the heart of communities.