Not only because you need something, but because you have something to be thankful for.
please expand each section to see what's on
- 10.30am Breakfast Baps
- 11.00am Family Worship - something for everyone, from the youngest to the eldest. All are welcome to join us for praise and worship.
- 2.30pm 1st Sunday of the month is Messy Church - come along for some great fun, lots of craft and singing.
- 10.30am Community coffee and lunch - join us for a great value lunch at £3 per person for a main course and desert. We look forward to have the opportunity to meet new people and make new friends.
- 2pm to 3pm Food bank - Self referrals are welcome.
- 1pm - 2pm Fresh produce - We have fresh produce given to us to help those who need a little extra. We do not know how much or what comes in each week.
- Getting to know your Bible. Our afternoons begins with Soup at 1pm, a chance to say hello to familiar and new faces. At 2.00pm we then explore the Bible with friends, getting to know passages and having times to reflect or share are own thorughts as we journy through the Bible together.
- 9.00am to 11.30am Parent & Todler group - new members are always welcome, we're looking forward to getting to know you. £1.50 per family which includes juice and a snack for the little ones and tea/coffee and buiscuits for parents and carers.
- 12pm to 1pm Food bank - Self referrals are welcome.
- 4pm - 5.30pm Energize Kids Club 5 -11 years old , starting 7th March.
- 6pm - 7.30pm Youthzone - 11+ starting 7th March.
We work with ASDA supermarket Aberaman and their customers to try to make a difference in the Cynon Valley. We are indebted to ASDA and their customers for their support with the donations trolley in the store by the checkouts, thank you for your donations of food and personal hygiene products. We are also working with the Parish of St Mary Immaculate Church as they support our efforts as we try to make a difference in the lives of people. We do thank KFC Aberdare for their continuing support of the Food Bank here at The Salvation Army Aberdare. We have also begun to receive surplus food from Lidl Aberdare, for which we are entierly greatful.
Tuesday 2pm - 3pm
Thursday 12pm - 1pm
Prood of address and I.D for family members need to be shown; come along and meet us.
Meet the people
our church leaders are committed to transforming the lives of people in their community