Join #TeamSallyArmy and conquer the highest mountains in the UK
The Three Peaks Challenge is a one of a kind hike; covering 26 miles, climbing around 3400 metres and three countries in less than two days.
The hike will test your physical and mental endurance but you will experience breath-taking views of Scotland, England and Wales.
What's included in this challenge
- All travel is in private buses - pick up from Glasgow, travel in between mountains and drop off in Chester
- Meals - dinner in Fort William Day 1, breakfast at accomodation at Fort William Day 2, breakfast in Llanberis Day 3
- Global Adventure Challenges Event Crew
- Comprehensive first aid
- Complimentary energy bars, fruit, tea, coffee and drinking water at the foot of each mountain
How you’ll be supported on this event
Our dedicated team will support you every step of the way. We’ll make sure you feel as prepared as possible and will provide you with:
- A trekking t-shirt to wear on your challenge
- A support pack full of fundraising and training advice
- Fundraising materials
- Regular advice and support from a dedicated member of the team
By taking part and fundraising for The Salvation Army, you are teaming up with a real force for good in today’s work and you will literally help us transform lives!
- When: 12 Oct 2018 - 14 Oct 2018
- Where: Ben Nevis (Scotland), Scafell Pike (England) and Snowdon (Wales)
- Distance: Approximately 26 miles
- Commitment/ Prices: £75 registration fee plus target sponsorship