We are a family friendly church with a lively and welcoming congregation - our mission is to save sinners, grow saints and serve suffering humanity.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO COVID-19 although we are welcoming people once again to in-person worship we still have a number of restrictions in place:
- There will no longer be a requirement to pre-book to attend Sunday morning worship and there are no restrictions on numbers attending.
- There is no requirement to socially distance, but an area of the hall downstairs is set out to accommodate those who still wish to socially distance.
- We continue to provide hand sanitiser which we expect people to use.
- Masks must be worn by everyone whilst in the building.
- Congregational singing will be permitted but masks cannot be removed during singing.
- Those who are exempt on medical grounds or those who are officially participating in the service are not required to wear masks.
- We will record the contact details of attendees either manually or via the NHS track and trace app and to assist with this, entry will continue to be by the front door only.
- There will be freedom of movement within the main worship hall, but the side corridor and rear of the hall will remain out of bounds.
- Socialising will be permitted but we do ask you to be sensitive when it comes to shaking hands, kissing or hugging. Be aware that some people will still want to keep some space between themselves and others.
- We will not be serving refreshments at the end of the meeting.
- The meeting will be a little shorter than usual with an aim to finish within 50 minutes. The hall will close promptly at 11:45am.
- Ventilation remains a priority with windows and doors fixed open.
We look forward to seeing you on a Sunday
We continue to offer virtual worship services online online and you can join us on a Sunday or at another time of the week if that is more convenient. This link will take you to our latest online service and all of the online services we have shared in since March 22nd.
Where we are
42 Clarence Street
01702 348 999