please expand each section to see what's on
10am Morning Worship
Morning worship is held every Sunday and lasts for just over an hour.
This is followed by tea and coffee and an opportunity for chat.
The Band and Choir take part and there is a special area for young children.
We welcome friends of all ages.
If you have never been to a Salvation Army service, you may be pleasantly surprised at just how friendly and informal it is.
2:15pm Silver Circle
- This is a group for the over sixties which meet every Monday.
- A mix of singing, quizzes, a time of reflection and refreshments make up an afternoons entertainment.
7:45pm Ladies Fellowship
- A lively group of ladies meet on the 1st Monday of the month.
- A variety of speakers and activities are arranged.
- Each meeting includes tea and cake.
7.45pm Women's Prayer Group
- The group meets on the 2nd and 4th Mondays in the Worship Hall Foyer.
- A time of conversation and fellowship is enjoyed, as well as praying for local community and any requests which have been asked for.
9:30am - 11am Tiny Tots Toddler Group
- (Term Time)
- Due to the popularity of the group, we have a waiting list
- Phone or e-mail to register your interest
- This group is open for pre-schoolers accompanied by parents, grandparents or guardians.
- There is always a craft activity and singing to finish the morning.
8pm Band Rehearsal
7:45pm - Fortnightly.
- We have two bible study groups on Wednesday evenings.
- One of which is held at the Hall, the other in members homes.
- We respect each others views and enjoy studying the Bible together.
7:45pm Choir Rehearsal
6:15pm - 7:45pm Junior Club
- (Term Time)
- This is a children's club for age 5 - 11 years.
- JAM stands for Jesus and Me.
- Activities, free play, a story and drinks makes for a great time of relaxation for the children if not for the helpers!
- Special events are celebreated, such as Guy Fawkes, with fireworks in the car park and at Christmas time, carols in the car park with the Band is extra special.
10am 'Messy Church'
- This is Church for families meeting on 2nd Saturday of the month at 10am.
- Craft and activities on a theme end with a shared meal.
- It is a great way to do church with your children.
8.30am Men's Breakfast
- Join us at the Broadway Hotel, Letchworth on the 2nd Saturday of the month at 8.30am.
- Discussion and food are the order of the day.
Our next Messy Church
10am Saturday 8th April
- 13th May
- 10th June
- 8th July
- 9th September
- 14th October
- 10th November
- 8th December
Our Charity Shop
Our charity shop is conveniently located in the middle of Letchworth
Check below for our opening times. You will always be welcome at our charity shop.
- Mondays 10am - 4pm
- Tuesdays 10am - 4pm
- Wednesdays 10am - 1pm
- Thursday 10am - 4pm
- Friday 10am - 4pm
- Saturday 10am - 1pm
Meet the people
our church leaders are committed to transforming the lives of people in their community