Please support your local Christmas Present Appeal by finding your nearest appeal and donating new unwrapped toys and gifts for children, families, older people and homeless people in need this Christmas.
The gifts will then be wrapped and distributed to those in need.
How to find your local appeal
To find out where to donate your gift or for more information on the Christmas Present Appeal please contact your regional representative (see below) or email email@example.com
Alternatively use our postcode or place search to find your nearest Salvation Army centre and contact them to see if they are running an appeal.
Contact our regional representatives
- Anglia: Catharine Langan - 01603 724403
- Central North: Alison Hopkins - 0161 7433903
- Central South: Susan Young/ Paul Burr/ Minu Khalsa - 01895 208800
- East Midlands: Estelle Dove - 0115 9835018
- East Scotland: Andrena Rowley - 0131 4409103
- London Central: Jennifer McCullough - 0207 3781021
- London North East: Sheena Booth - 01245 383003
- London South East: Paul Harris - 01622 775019
- North Scotland: Major Bruce Smith - 01224 496016
- North Western: Deb Gavin / Liz Milne - 0151 2526103
- Northern: Carol Wright - 0191 2931373
- South & Mid Wales: Lizzie Brown - 029 20440604
- South Western: Catherine Renouf - 01392 822104
- Southern: Eileen Stephenson - 01489 566803
- West Midlands: Major Steve Forman - 0121 5078516
- West Scotland: John Baird - 0141 7795004
- Yorkshire: Sarah Kelly - 0113 387 7653
Suggested Giftlist for Children and Young People
We believe every child deserves a new gift at Christmas so we are unable to take used or second hand items for the Christmas Present Appeal.
- 0-3 years: dolls, teddy bears, cot mobiles, baby clothes, bath toys, CDs of suitable music and nursery rhymes, puzzles
- 3-5: dolls and action figures, cars, lorries, DVDs and CDs (music and nursery rhymes), colouring sets, pencils, crayons, books, puzzles
- 5-9: educational games & toys, stationery (colouring sets, pencils, crayons, school sets), CDs & family friendly DVDs, books, puzzles, wordsearch, crosswords
- 9-12: games and toys, stationery, CDs, DVDs, books, T-Shirts, hair accessories, gloves, scarves, hats
- 13-16: CDs, DVDs, books, make-up and toiletries (please try to ensure non-allergic ingredients if possible), gloves, scarves, hats, T-Shirts, hair accessories
Over the years, millions of children and young people have benefited from gifts donated to The Salvation Army. By giving a gift to our Christmas Present Appeal you can make a real difference in someone’s life at Christmas.
Give a gift and light up a life!