Join Team Sally Army and hike through the tour du Mont Blanc region of The Alps and experience the most spectacular views this part of Europe has to offer!
Experience three countries in just three days
From stunning cliffs, to gorgeous waterfalls running from glaciers, to a picture-perfect village nestled around a lake, this hike will really open our eyes to the beauty of this jaw-droppingly beautiful region.
Whether you have a personal connection with The Salvation Army or whether you just believe in the good work that we do, joining our team of like-minded individuals as we take on a 3 day hike of the Mont Blanc region of the Alps, enjoying breath-taking panoramic views will be an incredible and life changing experience.
One magnificent highlight of this challenge is that we will trek through three countries in just three days - French Alps, Italian Alps and the Swiss Alps!
Discount Offer - Don't miss out!
- Two for One Offer: Sign up a friend at the same time and just pay one registration fee using the code 241TSA
What will my impact be?
The whole trip will be an experience of a lifetime, with the money raised going to support our vital work with victims of modern slavery and domestic abuse. To support these victims, The Salvation Army provides and coordinates Safe Houses and outreach support. We help those who have broken free, to stay free, offering a listening ear and practical solutions
Here’s what your support could do for our Victim Care Fund.
£5: 1 goody bag containing toiletries
£20: 1 week of shopping for a single person
£25: 1 welcome pack for a new home including some essentials
£30: a self-worth course for a survivor
£50: 1 session of counselling
(Alternatively you may wish to support a local Salvation Army project; the choice is up to you).
- When: 18th – 22nd June 2019
- Where: Alps - France, Switzerland and Italy
- Highlights: Trek three countries in just three days and explore the Mont Blanc region
- Commitment: £199 registration fee plus minimum sponsorship
How we’ll support you:
- A Team Sally Army training T-shirt
- A #TrekAlps t-shirt to wear everyday of your trek
- A support pack full of fundraising and training advice
- Fundraising materials
- Regular advice and support from a dedicated member of the team
- A closed Facebook group, where you can find out more about the challenge, swap training and fundraising tips and get to know your fellow trekkers