Join our Team in 2018!
Swim Serpentine is a new open water swimming event that is staged in the beautiful setting of the famous Serpentine in Hyde Park, the venue for the open water swimming competition at the London 2012 Olympic Games.
This event will be suited to regular swimmers and those up for a challenge. With waved starts and no time limit, you’ll be able to take your time to complete the challenge of a lifetime. This mass participation swim will see 6,000 swimmers complete the challenge.
We have the option for you to swim:
1/2 mile - available for swimmers aged 12 years and over
1 mile or 2 miles - available for swimmers aged 16 years and over
We will support you every step of the way:
As part of Team Sally Army you will get:
- A fundraising pack crammed full of ideas
- Regular updates
- Fundraising support
- Free Salvation Army swim hat & t-shirt
Check out our video of this year's Sally Army swimmers
Find out why Jonathan Raggett took part in the Swim Serpentine challenge, swimming two miles in London's Hyde Park to raise money for The Salvation Army.
Are you part of a Salvation Army corps? If so, read on..
Get involved and raise funds for local initiatives by encouraging your local community to take part in this fantastic event. Get in touch with the fundraising events team at email@example.com for your tailor-made posters and social media posts!
- When: September 2018 TBC
- Where: Hyde Park, London
- Distance: 1/2 mile, 1 mile, 2 miles
- Highlights: This swim promises to be the greatest mass participation swimming event in the world! You could call it the London Marathon of the swimming world.
- Charity Place Commitment: £10 for 1/2 mile, £20 for 1 mile, £25 for 2 mile (registration fee plus minimum sponsorship)
- Own Place Commitment: We are grateful for any sponsorship you are able to raise