Salvationist is a weekly 24-page magazine for members and friends of The Salvation Army.
With news, features, Bible studies and much more, Salvationist is essential reading for anyone linked to The Salvation Army.
This week - 20 April issue
This week in Salvationist…
…we explore the Redemption story. Read the Editor’s comment here: www.salvationarmy.org.uk/from-the-editor
Also this week:
- Mike Black (Leicester South) talks to Colonel Bramwell Booth about the dramatic change God made to his life. Read it here: www.salvationarmy.org.uk/salvationist-article
- Major Annette Rieder-Pell explains how Easter is celebrated in the countries of the Eastern Europe Territory
- Major Jim Bryden begins a three-part series on the love of God by looking at Jesus the 'good shepherd'.
Like us on Facebook (@SalvationistOnline) and find us on Twitter to keep up to date with our news! To subscribe to Salvationist, speak to your corps officer or contact SP&S
Get an early look at the Editor's comment here
Check out our article of the week here
Like us on Facebook
We update our Facebook page regularly, giving you a chance to
- Catch sneak peeks at upcoming features
- See the new cover early
- Comment on articles
- Ask us questions
- Get advance notice on important news stories
- Offer suggestions for our caption competitions
Keep up to date with Salvationist by liking our page at facebook.com/SalvationistOnline!
Contact the Salvationist team
The Salvation Army
101 Newington Causeway
Tel: 020 7367 4890
Editor: Lieut-Colonel Jonathan Roberts
Deputy Editor: Stephen Pearson