Starting and finishing in Hyde Park, the scenic 13.1 mile route of the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon takes runners through four of London’s stunning Royal Parks – Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, The Green Park and St James’s Park – and past some of the capital’s most iconic landmarks including Buckingham Palace, The Houses of Parliament, The London Eye and The Royal Albert Hall.
The atmosphere at this iconic event is incredible – it’s definitely not to be missed!
Apply for one of our charity places
Find out how you can get a guaranteed place with us and join our 2018 Royal Parks Half Marathon Team here!
Have you been successful in the ballot?
If you’ve secured your own place for the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon and would like to support our work, we'd love to welcome you to the team!
Please complete our own place registration form and we will send you one of our fundraising packs and your running vest. There is no minimum sponsorship for our own place runners, but we are grateful for every £1 that you raise.
*plus minimum target sponsorship
With Team Sally Army you’ll have a great fundraising experience
As part of The Salvation Army Team you’ll receive:
- A dedicated member of our team to support you through your Royal Parks Half Marathon journey
- A fundraising pack
- A FREE official Salvation Army running vest!
Are you part of a Salvation Army corps? If so, read on...
Get involved and raise funds for local initiatives by encouraging your local community to take part in this fantastic event. Get in touch with the fundraising events team at email@example.com for your tailor-made posters and social media posts!
Join us on social media to be kept updated with the latest events
- When: Sunday 14th October 2018
- Where: London's Royal Parks
- Distance: 13.1 miles
- Highlights: Beautiful course - Ideal as a the next step after a 10k or as a training run for a marathon
- Early Bird Offer: Sign up before March 28th and run for just £10!*
- Charitable Place Commitment: £20 registration fee plus minimum target sponsorship
- Own Place Commitment: We are grateful for any sponsorship you are able to raise