Starting and finishing in Hyde Park, the scenic 13.1 mile route of the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon takes runners through four of London’s stunning Royal Parks – Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, The Green Park and St James’s Park – and past some of the capital’s most iconic landmarks including Buckingham Palace, The Houses of Parliament, The London Eye and The Royal Albert Hall.
The atmosphere at this iconic event is incredible – it’s definitely not to be missed!
Apply for one of our charity places
Unfortunately all of our charity places have now gone! Why not take on the brand new half marathon coming to London in March 2018.
Have you been successful in the ballot?
If you’ve secured your own place for the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon and would like to support our work, we'd love to welcome you to the team!
Please complete our own place registration form and we will send you one of our fundraising packs and your running vest. There is no minimum sponsorship for our own place runners, but we are grateful for every £1 that you raise.
With Team Sally Army you’ll have a great fundraising experience
As part of The Salvation Army Team you’ll receive:
- A dedicated member of our team to support you through your Royal Parks Half Marathon journey
- A fundraising pack
- A FREE official Salvation Army running vest!
Join us on social media to be kept updated with the latest events
- When: Sunday 8th October 2017
- Where: London's Royal Parks
- Distance: 13.1 miles
- Highlights: Beautiful course - Ideal as a the next step after a 10k or as a training run for a marathon
- Charitable Place Commitment: £20 registration fee plus sponsorship pledge
- Own Place Commitment: We are grateful for any sponsorship you are able to raise