Join #TeamSallyArmy in this epic cycling event
The ballot for the Prudential RideLondon –Surrey 100 is now open, enter here
If you secure a ballot place there is no minimum sponsorship, we’re grateful for every £1 you raise and we will provide you with all the same support that our charity place riders get, including one of our cycling jerseys and a fundraising pack.
Can’t wait to hear the ballot results? Apply for a guaranteed charity place HERE
As part of The Salvation Army Team you’ll receive:
- A dedicated Prudential RideLondon–Surrey 100 Rep to give you fundraising support
- A fundraising pack
- A Salvation Army cycling jersey
- Support from The Salvation Army Cheering Squad on race day
- A Salvation Army goody bag
By riding and fundraising for us, you are teaming up with a real force for good in today's world and you will help us literally transform lives!
Are you part of a Salvation Army corps? If so, read on...
Get involved and raise funds for local initiatives by encouraging your local community to take part in this fantastic event. Get in touch with the fundraising events team at email@example.com for your tailor-made posters and social media posts!
Like Our Facebook Page
Chat with other Salvation Army riders, share training tips and advice and keep up to date with all our latest news.
- When: July 29th 2018
- Where: London & Surrey
- Distance: 100 miles
- Highlights: This cycling challenge is a true legacy of the 2012 Games - a truly spectacular event for all involved.
- Commitment: £20 registration fee plus the sponsorship pledge of £400