Whether you are looking to kick-start, re-start or continue face-to-face ministry with children, this resource will provide adaptable ideas to suit different contexts and settings.
Hi-5 encourages, supports and empowers children to take care of their wellbeing.
It consists of five sessions based on the Five Ways to Wellbeing. Each session features:
- Ideas for conversation starters and activities to connect with and support each other.
- Suggestions for games and play.
- Arts and crafts ideas linked to the theme.
- A suggestion for a creative prayer station and a verse to consider linked to the theme.
- Ideas to help children continue the conversation at home, connecting with families.
A resource for children’s club and groups supporting children to take care of their own wellbeing.
Other Useful Links
A wide range of online and socially distanced games to use with children's and youth groups during the pandemic.
New discipleship material for online children’s groups. This will help your group to interact, grow and have fun together.
Side-by-Side is a model of being with young people during a time of social distancing.
We raise leaders and young people in the tradition of social change and justice.