Salvationist is a weekly 24-page magazine for members and friends of The Salvation Army.
With news, features, Bible studies and much more, Salvationist is essential reading for anyone linked to The Salvation Army.
This week - 16 January issue
Sir Boyd Tunnock talks about his business, faith and connection with The Salvation Army
Also this week:
- Article of the week: Wesley Paxton considers our response to climate change
- To mark the Week of Prayer for Christian Unity, Major David Evans highlights the work of Salvationists in ecumenical partnerships
- Chloe Wilson lifts the curtains on the way the early Salvation Army made use of theatres
Listen to the audio version
Previous Articles of the Week
From Salvationist 9 January 2021. Captain Berri McKenna continues the series in which people reflect on a favourite prayer
From Salvationist 2 January 2021. Enabled member Annmarie Batty shares an experience that made her think about how Jesus treated people
From Salvationist 19 December 2020. Four people have chosen a carol to reflect on during Advent. Major Bruce Smith concludes the series with a second look at ‘A Starry Night’
To subscribe to Salvationist click above or contact SP&S at:
Phone: 01933 445445 (option 1, option 1)
The Salvation Army
101 Newington Causeway
Tel: 020 7367 4890
Editor: Lieut-Colonel Jonathan Roberts
Managing Editor: Ivan Radford
- Catch sneak peeks at upcoming features
- Get advance notice on important news stories
The UK's only weekly Christian comic, most popular Christian weekly and weekly newspaper.
Salvationist is a weekly magazine for members and friends of The Salvation Army.
The War Cry is packed with features, reviews, mouth-watering recipes, puzzles and more.
Kids Alive! - the UK's only weekly Christian comic - is filled with jokes, cartoons and much more.