"We proclaim that Jesus Christ is THE WAY, and THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE.
We acknowledge Him as Lord and Saviour, and aim to lead others to Him through practical service, by demonstrating God's love to the community around us"
please expand each section to see what's on
4pm Christian Worship at Margaret Street Newry.
TUESDAY - FRIDAY
10am - 5.30pm The Way Community Drop In
Hot Drinks from 80p
Chill out and share in confidence
Seek help or direction to other services
- Prayer room and Faith guidance available.
2pm - 3pm Adult Fellowship
- Group open to men and women
3pm Bible Study
- Prayer Meeting follows at 4pm
As Arranged - HOME CALL
This is the befriending and visitation service to the seniors & families in the community, covering the areas of Newry, Newcastle Northern Ireland, Kilkeel, Warrenpoint, Rostrevor, Rathfriland, Crossmaglen.
Coming Soon ADDICTION SUPPORT MINISTRY Reaching out to those living with an addiction. Alcohol, Drugs, Gambling and others.
2pm - 4pm COMMUNITY AID SERVICES
10pm - 12.30am FRIDAY NIGHT DROP IN ON THE STREET Anyone on or in the streets who are vulnerable can visit our drop in for a range of support ministries and assistance. Including Hot Drinks, Blankets, Food, and Signposting to other available services in the cit
Daily Drop In
10am - 2pm each Saturday Morning
11.30pm - 3.30am Sunday NEWRY KNIGHTS
- Street teams around the city responding to the needs of vulnerable people with holistic care in which volunteers of all faiths and none are welcome to be involved. Access to the new Homless project also available through NEWRY KNIGHTS teams
4pm PRAYER MEETING
- We have available a quiet zone for prayer, and welcome Prayer Requests from anyone in need.
- Newry Corps is a corps of prayer warriors - Let us pray for and with you today.
Meet the people
our church leaders are committed to transforming the lives of people in their community