Join #TeamSallyArmy for this beautiful and rewarding journey which makes the ideal challenge for any keen cyclist!
The London to Brighton Cycle Ride is an unforgettable 54 mile adventure. Join over 4,000 cyclists and embark on this incredible challenge taking you from London’s Clapham Common, through Surrey’s beautiful country and lanes and stunning Sussex scenery.
Your epic challenge will come to an end as you race through the flag-lined finish towards Brighton seafront.
Watch the official video and enquire now!
How you’ll be supported on this event
Our dedicated team will support you every step of the way. We’ll make sure you feel as prepared as possible and provide you with the following:
- A breathable Salvation Army cycling jersey
- Fundraising pack crammed full of ideas
- Training plans
The organisers at Do It For Charity will also provide:
- Free buffet lunch - this takes place at 29 miles in the picturesque village of Turners Hill
- Free water stops - these take place at 21 miles and 45 miles
- Full mechanical support
- Bike and coach transport back to London at an extra £30
- Ride Medal
By taking part and fundraising for The Salvation Army, you are teaming up with a real force for good in today’s work and you will literally help us transform lives!
- When: 16th September
- Where: London to Brighton
- Distance: 54 miles
- Age: 14 years + (children 14-16 years old must be accompanied by a participating adult on the ride and will need to complete and return a consent form before they are registered to take part)
- Registration: £45 registration fee plus the sponsorship pledge of £150