Kids Alive! - the UK's only weekly Christian comic - is filled with jokes, competitions, Bible-based cartoons and much more...
This week - 8 December 2018
In this week's Kids Alive!
- It’s Panto time! Oh, no it isn’t! Oh, yes it is!
- A child is born in Bethlehem in KA Jam’s Bible cartoon.
- Check out festive jokes and puzzles in Giggle in the Middle.
- Footballs up for grabs in our One World Futbol competition!
- Make and bake Christmas decorations in Creative Corner.
KA! JAM (Kids Alive! Jesus And Me) is an exciting club for children aged 7+ who want to learn more about Jesus.
Join KA! JAM and you'll become part of the coolest gang around. You can do puzzles, make friends and learn lots of great stuff about being a Christian. Not only that, but it's free to join!
Contact the Kids Alive! team at:
The Salvation Army
101 Newington Causeway
Tel: 020 7367 4910
Editor: Justin Reeves
Deputy Editor: Cara Mott