Join #TeamSallyArmy with this exciting new walking challenge!
Just Walk is an exciting new challenge, which gives you the opportunity to hike across the beautiful South Downs National park in West Sussex.
This event has distances to suit everybody, take part in a 10k, 25k, 35k, 45k or the challenging 60k walk. No matter which distance you choose you will be greeted at the end with a medal.
Whether you enjoy the 10k walk or challenge yourself to the great 60k, you’ll be raising vital funds for the work of The Salvation Army.
How you’ll be supported on this event
Our dedicated team will support you every step of the way. We’ll make sure you feel as prepared as possible with all your training and fundraising and the Just Walk organisers will provide you with:
- Power stations along the route with drinks, snacks, logistical and medical support, big smiles and encouragement.
- Hot breakfast at the start (35km, 45km and 60km only)
- Packed lunch on route (All routes except 10km)
- Hot soup on for our 45k walkers and a hot meal for the 60k walkers – served on route
- JUST WALK medal given out when you finish (All routes)
- Training plan to help you tackle this unique challenge
By taking part and fundraising for The Salvation Army, you are teaming up with a real force for good in today’s work and you will literally help us transform lives!
- When: 12th May 2018
- Where: Goodwood Racecourse, in Chichester, West Sussex
- Distance: 10k, 25k, 35k, 45k or 60k
- Age: 10k and 45k 14+, 35k 25k and 60k 16+
- Registration fee: £15 - £80 (under 14s £7.50 - £15) depending on route plus target sponsorship