Join Team Sally Army on an overseas adventure to the extraordinary land of ice and fire.
Host to some of Europe’s most spectacular wilderness - with steam lava fields, thundering waterfalls, dramatic fjords, and spouting geysers - this awesome trek through one of the planets most volcanic regions is one not to be missed.
Be part of our magnificent Iceland 5-day challenge (trekking for 3 of these) through the incredible Icelandic landscapes in July 2017. At the end of the Trek you’ll even have the opportunity to reward your phenomenal fundraising and trekking efforts with a well-deserved soak in the breath-taking Blue Lagoon or go on a whale watching expedition in Reykjavik harbour!
The whole trip will be an experience of a lifetime, with the money raised going to support our vital work to support children living in poverty. Or you may wish to support a local Salvation Army project; the choice is up to you!
New Year Offer
If you sign up before January 31st you'll receive £50 off your registration fee!
Join our mighty trekkers and come trek with us...
How we’ll support you
Our dedicated team will support you every step of the way. We’ll make sure you feel as prepared as possible with all your training and fundraising and provide you with:
- A #TrekIceland t-shirt to wear on your challenge
- A support pack full of fundraising and training advice
- Fundraising materials
- Regular advice and support from a dedicated member of the team
- A pre-event get-together, where you can find out more about the challenge, swap training and fundraising tips and get to know your fellow trekkers.
- When: Thursday 6 - Monday 10 July 2017
- Where: Iceland
- Highlights: Breath-taking scenery; unforgettable camaraderie
- Commitment: £299 registration fee plus minimum sponsorship
- New Year Offer: Sign up before January 31st and get £50 off your registration fee