Gawthorpe Salvation Army are Commited to Loving Everyone within the Community.
All we ask is that you Come as You Are.
please expand each section to see what's on
5:30pm - 5: 50pm Prayer Meeting
6pm - 7:15pm Sunday Worship
- 7:15pm - Tea and Coffee
- 10:15 - 12pm Community Drop-in
- Friendship, Tea, Cofee & Hot Snacks
- 12:15 - 2pm Community Lunch
- Quiz (Music and singing on 1st tuesday of the month).
- Soup & Roll
- Hot Sweet
- Tea & Coffee All for £2:50
- 10:00am - 11:30am Gawthorpe Giggles - Parent & Toddlers Group.
- 2pm bible study( this meeting is held at Horbury Corps, it is a friendly group of people who want to learn, make friends and have fun)
Meet the people
our church leaders are committed to transforming the lives of people in their community