Each week thousands of children, youth and young adults get involved at The Salvation Army. Young people are an essential part of The Salvation Army, and you could help support them through our programmes.
If you are passionate about supporting children and young people to grow and reach their full potential then we can help.
Many of our programmes are supported by volunteers and there are a range of activities that you could get involved with, such as:
- Parent and toddler groups
- Registered pre-schools, nurseries and out-of-school clubs
- Youth groups
- Child Contact Centres
- Baby banks (providing pre-loved baby clothes and goods to young families)
We are looking for people who are:
- In sympathy with the aims and objectives of The Salvation Army
- Passionate about supporting children and young people
- A good team player
- Willing to undertake a disclosure check and to receive Safeguarding and other relevant training
See our current children and families roles here.