Join us for one of the UK’s favourite 26.2-milers and raise vital funds for The Salvation Army!
Run against the stunning backdrop of the sea in one of the country’s most vibrant cities, before finishing up on the spectacular Brighton seafront. This race is renowned for its buzzing atmosphere and roaring crowd support and is one not to be missed.
Run the Brighton Marathon with Team Sally Army in 2018
To find out how to get run with #TeamSallyArmy with a guaranteed place, click here.
Join #TeamSallyArmy with your own place
If you are successful in the Brighton Ballot we'd really love for you to run for us. Please complete our own place registration form and we will send you one of our fundraising packs and your running vest. There is no minimum sponsorship for our own place runners, but we are grateful for every £1 that you raise.
As part of ‘Team Sally Army’ you will get:
- A breathable Salvation Army running vest with personalised name letters
- Training Plans for beginner, intermediate and advance runners
- A fundraising pack crammed full of ideas
- A dedicated Brighton Marathon Rep to give you fundraising support
- Regular updates
By running and fundraising for us, you are teaming up with a real force for good in today's world and you will help us literally transform lives! Sign up now!
Like Our Facebook Page
Are you part of a Salvation Army corps? If so, read on...
Get involved and raise funds for local initiatives by encouraging your local community to take part in this fantastic event. Get in touch with the fundraising events team at email@example.com for your tailor-made posters and social media posts!
- When: Sunday 15th April 2018
- Where: Brighton
- Distance: 26.2 miles
- Difficulty Level: Suitable for all abilities with training
- Charity Place Commitment: £25 registration fee plus the sponsorship pledge £495