The Big Half is a brand new event bought to you by the organisers of the London Marathon!
The Big Half is a new one-day festival, which aims to be truly global and uniquely local in a celebration of the wonderful cultural diversity of the great city of London
The route begins at Tower Bridge and finishes by The Cutty Sark in Greenwich, where you can celebrate your achievement by joining in with the Big Festival in Greenwich Park!
Team Sally Army will provide you with:
- A breathable Salvation Army running vest
- Heavily discounted accommodation in London for the night of, before and after the race, should you need it **
- A fundraising pack crammed full of ideas
- A dedicated Big Half rep to give you fundraising (and moral!) support every step of the way
- Regular update
Are you part of a Salvation Army corps? If so, read on...
Get involved and raise funds for local initiatives by encouraging your local community to take part in this fantastic event. Get in touch with the fundraising events team at email@example.com for your tailor-made posters and social media posts!
- When: Sunday 4th March 2018
- Where: London
- Distance: 13 miles
- Charity Place Commitment: £25 registration fee plus the sponsorship pledge
- Own Place Commitment: We are grateful for any sponsorship you are able to raise