Join #TeamSallyArmy with this innovative race and learn a few things along the way!
The Bear Grylls Survival Race provides the ultimate challenge. Enjoy taking part in 5k and 10k races but fancy something with a twist? With a variety of obstacles and settings, this is a memorable race for those who fancy a unique challenge and is designed to push you to your limits! Battle the elements of the Desert, Arctic, Jungle, and Mountain through our bespoke Obstacles and Survival Challenges – testing your ability to endure a range of real-world survival scenarios.
Bring family and friends along for support and enjoy the family friendly festival with live music and entertainment!
How we'll support you
Our dedicated team will support you every step of the way. We’ll make sure you feel as prepared as possible with all your training and fundraising and provide you with:
- Our continual support
- A Fundraising pack with loads of tips and ideas
- A Free breathable Salvation Army running vest
- Fantastic team camaraderie
- Training plan to help you tackle this unique challenge
By taking part and fundraising for The Salvation Army, you are teaming up with a real force for good in today’s work and you will literally help us transform lives!
- When: 30th September 2017
- Where: Trent Park, London
- Distance: 5k, 10k, 30k
- Commitment: 5K and 10k [£35 registration fee plus minimum sponsorship] 30K [£85 registration fee plus minimum sponsorship]