Welcome. We're a group of people who are captivated by the story of Jesus, and responding to him. We're a 200 strong, growing, family-oriented church. Sunday worship at 10.30am and 5.30pm.
please expand each section to see what's on
Throughout 2018 our theme for our morning worship is Discipleship. This meeting is our more traditional Salvation Army service with our senior band and songsters both aiding our worship alongside active participation from our YP sections. These meetings are designed to be family friendly and appropriate for all ages and open levels of faith.
Sunday school is run for children at primary school during the 10:30 service, which includes age appropriate activities and worship.
Open air at the triangle by Tesco led by our senior band.
Our evening meeting follows a mixture of formats from prayer and testimony services to youth led worship. These services tend to be more spirit led and are more informal in style.
- 10:00am - 12:00pm Parent & Toddler Group
- 6:00pm - 9:00pm Arts Award & Young Dreamers
- 9:00am - 10:00am Lookout Prayer meeting
- 10:00am - 3:00pm Community Cafe
10:15am - 12:15pm Bible study (fortnightly)
2.00pm - 3.00pm Friends Together
7.45pm - 9.30pm Brass Band Rehearsal
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm Noah’s Ark - Informal time of singing and story time for pre-school children (2nd Thursday of the month only)
- 8.00pm - 9.30pm Choir Rehearsal
- 10.00am - 12.00pm 1st Sat Cafe - come and share time together over bacon/cake/hot drinks
- 10.00am - 4.00pm Scrapbooking Club - Saturday (2nd of month) - Drop in between
- Life Together Groups - Various times and locations - Please call for more information
Our Community Centre is open throughout the week from 10am - 3pm to help assist with with everything from running our Food bank to help with the Credit Union and signposting.
For more information on our community centre please call the office
Oasis Cafe provides drinks and snacks and is open Tuesday to Friday 10am - 3pm (Wed 10am - 1pm).
We serve freshly ground coffee, tea, soft drinks, cakes, afternoon tea, scones, snacks, and light lunches.
Serving quite possibly the best cheese scone in Felixstowe! Affordable prices and plenty of room for buggies and pushchairs. Our cafe is run by a team of volunteers from across our church and community.
On a Tuesday we serve a Special 2-Course Meal which is part of our Community Cafe.
If you would like more information or would like to volunteer please call the office and ask for Hilary our Cafe Manager.
Ways we can help
We take part and run many community groups and activities as well as offer the following services:
- Foodbank and help with gas/electric
- Access to our local Credit Union
- English conversation class
- Hospital visitation
- Care home visitation
- Room hire
Ways you can help
There are many ways you can get involved and help out at the Felixstowe Corps from volunteering your time in our cafe to donating non-perishable food to our Foodbank. You can even help us through leaving a donation or including us in your will.
We have a huge photo archive with pictures of Felixstowe Salvation Army from 1940 to the current time. These can be accessed at www.felixsa.org.uk/archive.
Meet the people
our church leaders are committed to transforming the lives of people in their community