Salvationist is a weekly 24-page newspaper for members and friends of The Salvation Army.
With news, features, Bible studies and much more, Salvationist is essential reading for anyone linked to The Salvation Army.
This week - 21 May issue
In this week's Salvationist we are encouraged to let our dreams soar as Commissioner Keith Banks describes his role as an airport chaplain.
Also in this week's issue:
- Testimonies from three delegates from the 229th ICO session
- Second part of discussion on spirituality in The Salvation Army
- Exploration of the value of meeting together in fellowship
You can also read Salvationist digitally via our app.
- The digital edition of Salvationist is available for just 79p on Apple devices via the App Store once users have downloaded the free app
- Subscribers can also purchase a monthly subscription for £2.99 and a year’s subscription for £32.99
- A version for Android tablets and smartphones is available from Google Play for 69p
- The Salvationist app is not available on Blackberry or desktop devices
Something not working with the app? See app support.
Like us on Facebook
We update our Facebook page regularly, giving you a chance to
- Catch sneak peeks at upcoming features
- See the new cover early
- Comment on articles
- Ask us questions
- Get advance notice on important news stories
- Offer suggestions for our caption competitions
Keep up to date with Salvationist by liking our page at facebook.com/SalvationistOnline!
Contact the Salvationist team
The Salvation Army
101 Newington Causeway
Tel: 020 7367 4890
Editor: Captain Andrew Stone
Deputy Editor: Stephen Pearson