Salvationist is a weekly 24-page newspaper for members and friends of The Salvation Army.
With news, features, Bible studies and much more, Salvationist is essential reading for anyone linked to The Salvation Army.
This week - 13 February issue
As part of a focus on self-denial, this week we hear from Captain Vicky Owen about her work bringing hope and a future to young disadvantaged women at Anidasofie Street Girls’ Training Centre in Ghana, who the UK partner in mission.
Also in this week's issue:
- Three delegates who attended the territorial Prayer Gathering share their experiences of the weekend
- Kevin Ashman urges readers to book now to enjoy great music-making at Symphony Sounds
- Christine Thomas asks how much you will sacrifice to share God's light
- Major Melvyn Knott asks who needs celebrity status
Get the app
- The digital edition of Salvationist is available for just 79p on Apple devices via the Newstand and App Store once users have downloaded the free app
- Subscribers can also purchase a monthly subscription for £2.99 and a year’s subscription for £32.99
- A version for Android tablets and smartphones is available from Google Play for 69p
- The Salvationist app is not available on Blackberry or desktop devices
- Something not working with the app? See app support
Contact Salvationist team at:
The Salvation Army
101 Newington Causeway
Tel: 020 7367 4890
Editor: Captain Andrew Stone
Deputy Editor: Stephen Pearson