Salvationist is a weekly 24-page newspaper for members and friends of The Salvation Army.
With news, features, Bible studies and much more, Salvationist is essential reading for anyone linked to The Salvation Army.
This week - 24 January issue
This week actors Claire Brine and Keith Turton talk about the importance of drama ministry.
Also in this week's issue:
- Readers send their views on the 'Je suis Charlie' campaign
- John Coutts discusses sex education - then and now
- Corps share what they got up to on Vision and Commitment Sunday
Get the app
- The digital edition of Salvationist is available for just 79p from Apple devices from its Newstand and App Store once users have downloaded the free app.
- Subscribers can also purchase a monthly subscription for £2.99p and a year’s subscription for £32.99. See more instructions on how to get the app and our App support.
- A version for Android tablets and smartphones is available from Google Play for 69p.
- The Salvationist app is not available on Blackberry mobile phones or on Mac or PC computers.
- Something not working with the app? See app support
Contact Salvationist team at:
The Salvation Army
101 Newington Causeway
Tel: 020 7367 4890
Editor: Jane Kimberley
Deputy Editor: Stephen Pearson