Salvationist is a weekly 24-page newspaper for members and friends of The Salvation Army.
With news, features, Bible studies and much more, Salvationist is essential reading for anyone linked to The Salvation Army.
This week - 25 June issue
This week in Salvationist Graeme Scott reflects on the past 12 months since he and his family were caught up in last year’s terrorist attack in Tunisia.
Also in this week's issue:
- Capt Ruth Gray writes about some of the people whose lives have been transformed at Stoke Newington
- Lieut Annmarie Gifford explains Faith House’s current ministry
- Hannah Clifton, a junior soldier at Maidstone, tells her story of faith
You can also read Salvationist digitally via our app.
- The digital edition of Salvationist is available for just 79p on Apple devices via the App Store once users have downloaded the free app
- Subscribers can also purchase a monthly subscription for £2.99 and a year’s subscription for £32.99
- A version for Android tablets and smartphones is available from Google Play for 69p
- The Salvationist app is not available on Blackberry or desktop devices
Something not working with the app? See app support.
Like us on Facebook
We update our Facebook page regularly, giving you a chance to
- Catch sneak peeks at upcoming features
- See the new cover early
- Comment on articles
- Ask us questions
- Get advance notice on important news stories
- Offer suggestions for our caption competitions
Keep up to date with Salvationist by liking our page at facebook.com/SalvationistOnline!
Contact the Salvationist team
The Salvation Army
101 Newington Causeway
Tel: 020 7367 4890
Editor: Captain Andrew Stone
Deputy Editor: Stephen Pearson